Canoe Cove, guided by the recommendations and restrictions imposed by our Provincial Health Officer, BC’s Ministry of Health and WorkSafe BC, previously posted these changes to our operational and safety protocols; our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Province has since moved into Phase II of its plan to re-open the economy, and has lifted some restrictions which pertain to our operation.
In keeping with these new guidelines, we are very pleased to announce that our restaurants have re-opened:
- Porto Osteria Italian Restaurant is now open Friday, Saturday & Sunday for lunch from 11:00am-4:00pm and for dinner from 5:30pm until closing.
- Stonehouse Restaurant & Pub has re-opened, seven days a week from 11:00am-8:00pm.
The following operational updates are also now in effect:
- Shower facilities are now open and have new coded locks for marina and boatyard customers only.
- Laundry facility remains open and is limited to one person at a time. New coded entry locks have been installed for marina and boatyard customers only.
- The Chandlery is now open with a maximum of two customers permitted at one time while practicing proper social distancing.
- Our marina office is now open with a maximum of four customers permitted at one time while practicing physical distancing.
All other previously posted operational and safety protocols remain in place.
We will continue to post updates on our website as the situation with COVID-19 evolves,
If you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 250.656.5566.